Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Having fun and working hard!!

Hello everyone,
I’m sorry that it has been so long since my last post, things have been really busy, it sounds like an excuse but I never have enough time to write everyone. We are having a lot of fun and working very hard. We had some district t-shirts made (as you can see in the picture) so that was fun.
We had a baptism last week her name is Dora, she is just a sweet older teacher here in Ghana, she was referred to us, she has such a sweet spirit and is so excited to be a part of this gospel. She will be a powerful leader in the church someday, not to mention our recent convert Michael got to baptize her, that was so cool, he was baptized 2 months ago and he’s already baptizing, he’s such a cool guy. Two of our investigators came to the baptism as well and came and told us they want to be baptized, so that will happen on the 1st of march if everything works out!   
 I’m sorry to keep things short but I have to go.  I will leave by telling you that the church is true I know it with all my heart it’s been hard to be out here but the experiences that I have been able to witness make it all worth the ride. I love you all and hope that everyone is having a good week!
-Elder Lawson


District Shirts..looks like they love em :)

Looks like Dora's baptism, what beautiful smiles

Dora and recent convert Micheal. So awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment