Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Caption Moroni and the Title of Liberty

Dear Family and Friends,

I hope this letter finds everyone in good circumstances. Things have been going good we have had the opportunity to meet with a lot of people this last week and I have seen some things that have truly brought me to appreciate what I have, I am so grateful for my country in which I live.

I was reading in Alma I believe it was 46 where it talks about Moroni and his title of liberty, I am so grateful for the place I live and for my wonderful parents, all that they have given to me.  I have really been able to enjoy the life here in Ghana but it has led me to appreciate all that God gave me back home I'm sorry it will be short today I don't have much time. 

Have a great week, God loves you, he lives,his son has died for you take advantage of his atoning sacrifice and come unto him, I love you all, have a great week.
Much love,
Elder Lawson





No comments:

Post a Comment