Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Transfer Day..

Hello family and friends,
I hope that this letter finds you all well.  Its been a while since I've written to you all. Its hard to write sometimes because of the short time we get on PDay.   

Well I just found out I will be leaving Mpraeso which is good I've been here for 4 transfers. I think I'm ready but I'm sad to leave the people I love here in this branch, its going to be so hard to leave them.  I have truly established a strong bond with these people up here in the mountains, they are all my family for now because my family is in America but things otherwise have been going good, its hard to pack everything up, those of you that know me know I'm very orderly so it takes me days to pack because I have to clean everything and prepare and fold and uhh too much, but its been good I'm excited to go to a new area.  

 I will be going to Kumasi so that's cool.  

I'm anxious to see what the area is like,  I don't know anything about it so we shall see. I'm excited but I must admit I didn't want to serve in Kumasi because it is a big city, but the Lord wants me there for a reason so I'll do my best to fulfill what he expects of me in the new area.

I love and miss you all, I hope that everyone is doing good and your all healthy.  I love this gospel and all that comes from it, conference is coming but I wont hear any of it till about December but oh well, till then I might get to read the talks in the Liahona magazine.

I would like to bear testimony to you all of the truthfulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ, he lives, he has come and offered himself to be the ultimate sacrifice for us all, I make mistakes everyday and it pains me to know I too brought suffering unto the Savior but in his infinite love he has fulfilled all that his father asked of him to do, I know that Heavenly Father loves me and wants me to be all I can so I can someday return to him. 

I love you all and want you to know that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is Christs church once again established on the earth today and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ,  Amen.
-Elder Lawson





No comments:

Post a Comment