Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

The rainy season has hit, living in the rain forest and loving it!!



Hello family and friends

I hope that all is well with everyone. Things have been great, I was able to call home and that was wonderful. Always a motivating call, I hope all the mothers felt special and loved.


The mission field is great, we are working hard here, the rainy season has officially hit, it seems like things have been crazy I have seen some of the craziest rainstorms ever since I've been here, within seconds they will come and suddenly there will be rivers coming down the dirt paths its just crazy its raining every other day pretty hard which is nice but its also slowing down the work small. (small I have come to learn means "a little")

Things have been good, I am enjoying it here. I still feel like I'm in the rain forest and I'm so grateful to be here. It can be hard of course, but I know the work that I am doing here is a great one. I love the people. I love my Savior and am grateful for his atoning sacrifice. This mission has opened my eyes and brought a whole new perspective to my life I will forever serve the Lord and be in his serve. I love this work and am grateful for the gospel in my life and the joy it has brought to me and to my family. Gods kingdom has once again been restored upon the earth and I am on the front lines helping people or inviting others to come unto Christ through repentance baptisms and receiving the gift of the holy ghost and enduring to the end.

I love you all so much and hope you know of my profound love I have for this wonderful gospel and know how much our Savior and father in heaven loves us. I hope everyone has a wonderful week and finds a way to serve one another. with love,

-Elder Lawson






Thats a lot of food


Learning how to play games

I  wish I knew what he was showing them, maybe his camera

Elder Lawson will always love cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment