Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Picture overload and a Transfer to the Jungles of Africa


Hello Family and Friends,
 Well I got transfer news, tomorrow I will be going to Kumasi but my new area which I will be in as of Tuesday will be Mpraiso.  It’s the place I really wanted to go!!!  I’m so excited, I’m going to be serving on a mountain with waterfalls everywhere and it’s in the jungle.  I’ll be serving in a village,  I’m so excited,  it’s the only part of the mission that has mountains and I’m going there.  The Lord knows me, although there’s a catch to it. I am going to be the district leader there, which makes me very nervous I will of course do my very best but I’m nervous to say the least.

 Everything else is normal.  It is going to be so hard to leave this area; I’m going to miss the people here so much.  My health is good; everything seems to be on the up and up.

This new change will be an adventure, I’m excited for the change, and it will be great at least I pray it will, it’s definitely going to an awesome area.  I love you guys and hope that all is well. I would die if I got to see Uncle Steve that would be powerful , tell him I’m going to the jungle and l want him to join me there.  I’m excited and a bit nervous for the future, again I ask for prayers, love you all so much have an amazing week.  Love your son, brother, friend,  Elder Lawson

Elder Lawson’s Uncle Steve is a professor at BYU and might get a grant to go to Africa and he thought it would be fun to try and go visit Josh if he could..I know Elder Lawson would love it and so would this mom.








No comments:

Post a Comment