Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Short and so very Sweet..

No Pictures this week..He sent me his SD Card and it was stolen out of  my letter..so he needs to buy a new one and hopefully I will have some next week, so I decided to post his pre-missionary pictures..Cutest little missionary ever..

Here is just a portion of his quick letter this morning:

 I'm happy to wake up each morning, we are working crazy hard and I have been teaching half of every lesson.  I've born solemn witness about so many things this week and have come to realize how grateful I am for my testimony of the gospel.  I love you both and I'm so grateful for you.  I think about you every day and hope that all is well and that you know how much you mean to me. I hope that all is well and that thanksgiving is amazing,  Don't forget to take lots of pictures and I hope everything goes well. I'
m happy and healthy here and loving life.  I love you all so much,  have an amazing week......

No comments:

Post a Comment