Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Finally a Letter for the Blog..These are some Handsome Elders..





Hello Family and Friends,
First of all I want to thank everyone for the wonderful messages and letters and packages you have all sent me, Its been such an amazing experience here at the MTC I love it here, my district is awesome.  I love my companion , his name is Elder Ashby, he is quiet but very kind and has a sweet spirit about him.  We have been teaching lessons together for some days now, its been great.  I have never laughed so much in my life, I feel pure joy.  I have had so much fun but more importantly I've felt my testimony grow in these last 6 days more than it has in my entire life.  When I first got here the days seemed to be about 3 days,   I remember laying in bed Thursday night looking at this giant 2 year wall, it seemed Impossible, well not impossible but unreachable but over the next few days I learned that through Christ we can be empowered to do anything, It quickly became a feeling of love and gratitude to be apart of this great work at this time. 
I've been set apart to be a representative of Jesus Christ and sent to the great continent of Africa to bring the word of God to his children, I pray for you all each day.  I hope everything is well.. Id say that the most important thing I've learned this week is that this mission has nothing to do with me, we are instruments in the Lords hands and the sooner we turn unto Christ the better we can be.  I love you all and hope you can recognize the Spirit in  your lives each day.
Elder Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment